- Monday: 4.1 miles with an average pace of 9'34"
- Tuesday: 4.5 miles with an average pace of 9'21"
- Wednesday: 4.6 miles with an average pace of 9'14"
- Thursday: 1 mile at a 10'00" pace fighting to keep my sanity during a pre-school meltdown, 7.25 miles at an average pace of 9'47", and 1.6 miles at a 10'00" as we waited to see if horse was a go - it was much to darling daughter's excitement
- Friday: 2.3 miles at an average pace of 9'39"
- Saturday: 13.1 miles at an average pace of 9'34" done in pyramid run style
- Sunday: 2 miles at a 10'00" pace
What worked? Focusing on prayers during my running as I incorporated saying the rosary, hydrating with SOS, applying heat to my pesky hip/glutes, stretching, and sleeping well at night
What didn't work? Staying 100% focused in prayer, waking up earlier to give my running an earlier start, pre-run nutrition (I think I need to go back to eating something solid in the mornings)
What I hope to achieve next week? 35-40 miles with a long run on Saturday and a mid-length run in the week but with my work at home day shifting this coming week and lots of other commitments, it may be harder to figure out how to accomplish my goals but not impossible, more focused prayer, and 2-3 blog posts
And here is my update on my mission to run to Toby - yes! I am running from Maui to Nebraska (virtually of course) and am still running my way through California and learning some cool stuff along the way.
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for new running shoes.
Daily Bible Verse: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Luke 11:9