I can't believe yet another week went by and here I am again with another training report. I will get back to normal blogging ASAP. This craziest time of work is about to settle down and yes, I will still be busy but much less stressed...and that is a good thing! But I do have hopes and dreams of finding some time later today to schedule out some posts swirling in my head.
I am happy to say this week was better than last week in terms of miles run BUT oh my aching back!!! It is happy with just the right about of rest and movement and I am trying not to lift and to stretch more. Fingers crossed I do not destroy all my hard work in healing this coming Saturday.
Here is the week and yes, I do want to get back to running 35-40 mile weeks:
- Monday: 3.1 miles outside, average pace 9'16"
- Tuesday: 1.52 miles outside, average pace 9'45"
- Wednesday: 1 mile outside, 10'02" pace
- Thursday: 3.1 miles outside, average pace 9'25"
- Friday: 6.2 mile virtual run (race report to come) with speed work, average pace 9'25"
- Saturday: 4.5 miles on treadmill, average pace 10'00" (this was split in two runs) and this was day 1500 of my running streak!!!!
- Sunday: 1.1 rest day mile for God, 10'00" pace
In addition, I have been doing yoga poses Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that focus on opening my hips, stretching my glutes, and loosening my lower back.
Here's to a better week this week! I need to start running more so I can hit land!!!
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the new path I am on in my life! Scared but excited! Following God is beyond amazing!!!
Daily Bible Verse: "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." ~ Matthew 5:43-45