Change can be stressful and add in the holidays PLUS two menstrual cycles in October and I turned to too many pieces of candy corn --- this is a recipe for disaster! I need to calm my mind, body, and soul and stay focused on healthy eating. Sometimes I can do it through sole motivation but sometimes it is nice to have a tribe behind you. Starting November 8th, I hope the new holiday sweat tribe will support me over the next 8 weeks the same as the old tribe, and lovely spreadsheet, did. The good news....no fee to enter this year! That is GREAT as I have no disposable income and if there was a fee, I wouldn't be able to play along this year.
So perhaps the challenge's changes will all be good. So who wants to join me and Run to the Finish (and Sweat Pink) to stay healthy, strong, and focused this holiday season? You can learn more HERE.
What do I hope to get out of this challenge? Well, let's link my hopes into November goals.
- Run every day with purpose.
- Do yoga every day with a clear mind.
- Eat healthy. Love my freggies and indulge with sensibility.
- Drink water, water, and more water. Say no to alcohol and limit that comforting cup of coffee.
- And balance my life with prayer and bible study.