Yes, I ended my first yoga streak on October 2, 2014. You can read all about that decision HERE but like life, things change, opinions change, and it was time for me to start a new yoga streak...all the while keeping my running streak running strong with day 1401 today. Yippee!!!
So what I have I learned in these past 100 days?
- It is okay to break up my yoga sessions into mini sessions.
- Yoga breaks at work increase my productivity, awaken my mind, and release tension.
- Yoga is a great tool for tightness that develops over time.
- You may be a loose as a noodle one day and tighter than one could ever imagine the next day. I haven't figured out why this is but don't let it get you down.
- There are yoga fixes for everything! When experiencing intense menstrual cramps I looked up some poses and found almost instantaneous relief.
- You won't make progress if you are too afraid to try.
- It is okay if you can't touch your toes. We are all different. Love the body you are in.
- Yoga mellows my moods and alleviates my stress.
- It is good for your own confidence, and body, to ensure you have at least one dedicated yoga class a week. Yes, I said mini sessions are fine but make time for longer classes whenever you can.
- I enjoy teaching darling daughter a few yoga poses to help her in her horseback riding endeavors.
So does my list match last times? Nope! But I think that is great because it shows that those first lessons were already a part of me giving me a chance to learn more.
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful my cousin's baby is off the vent, EEG, all meds, and is on the road to getting stronger and stronger! Praise God!
Daily Bible Verse: Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. ~ Jeremiah 17:14