12.01.2014

Motivation Monday


It is the start of a new month and I know, sometimes we look at the previous month and are beyond stoked about how great it all went. Other times, we feel a little down and out. Perhaps an injury, illness, or work got in the way of what you wanted to achieve. But don't get down on yourself....it is a new month and "behold, I am doing a new thing!". It is time to start fresh --- don't look back. Look forward to the greatness in front of you this month.

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for Christmas lights.
Daily Affirmation: I have wiped my slate clean for this month.


16 comments:

  1. every day is a new chance to start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fresh month of possibilities - yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the first day of a new month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should celebrate them all better. Have a great day Elle.

      Delete
  4. LOVE this! So good. I was panicking a bit that it was Dec 1 and I haven't completed everything I wanted to by the end of the year. But it really is a fresh new month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Don't panic - celebrate what you have done!

      Delete
  5. Looking forward is always the best attitude. I am trying not to get discouraged as I am experiencing some troubles with my back so will try to focus on the good. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and feel better soon!

      Delete
  6. New month. New week. New start! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool is that? It didn't even dawn on me the new month was a new week too!

      Delete
  7. I always like the first day of a month - a new chance to hit all of my monthly goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe in looking forward and not having any regrets. I try to face every month afresh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I always look forward with my training plan.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!