7.11.2014

Our Favorite Races: 26.2 with Donna

Recently I posted about My Favorite Races. Today it is time to read about some races I have never done but others recommended!

This race was recommended by Shannon Chenoweth. You can find her on twitter and facebook too!

Race: 26.2 with Donna
Distance: Half Marathon, Marathon
Where: Jacksonville, FL
When: February

Reasons given for the recommendation:
100% of the registration and anything raised goes to charity to help finish breast cancer. This race is unlike any other. VERY walker friendly and the community comes out in numbers! I have done the half marathon and the full marathon and will be returning back in 2015.

You can read Shannon's half marathon recap HERE.

Personally, I got to say this is one of the recommended races that I have actually heard about and fell in love with when I read Donna's book. This race is on my personal bucket list! Thanks Shannon for sharing!
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for all of you.
Daily Affirmation: I will make my dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. I did the marathon in 2013, my first and so far only. The crowd support was AWESOME!! The views are also great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job and awesome to hear!

      Delete

Let's chat!