- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lilikoi juice (I pulse and strain to remove the seeds)
- 1/4 cup applesauce (you could use oil if you want and this may make the muffins lighter)
- 3/4 cup banana (mashed)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix. Yep, I don't do the wet and dry thing. Feel free to go that way if you want!
- Divide into greased muffins cups or paper cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for refunds and great customer service. Amazon rocks!
Daily Affirmation: I am worthy of love.