12.11.2012

Honolulu Marathon - DONE!

Aloha All!

Just a quick little post today as I have so much to do! One of which is download all my pictures from this past weekend so I can tell you the whole story but for now....I did it! I completed the Honolulu Marathon and shocked myself with a new PR!

And since I am a data analyst by nature, here is a little break down of my splits by the timing mats. My Nike+ sensor was way out of it so we can't go by mile splits. Oh well! But I can tell you, my first mile was probably one of my slowest at just over 12'00". And I managed a bit of a negative split at the end but was a bit up and down from start to finish.

Timing Mat Times:

  • 6.2 miles - 1:04:46; average pace per segment 10'27"
  • 13.1 miles - 2:14:45; average pace per segment 10'09"
  • 18.6 miles - 3:12:02; average pace per segment 10'25"
  • 24.9 miles - 4:21:23; average pace per segment 11'00"
  • 26.2 miles: 4:33:28; average pace per segment ; overall average pace 9'18"

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful to be back at home.
Daily Affirmation: I can and will handle any situation life throws at me in a healthy way.

P.S. It may be time to go see a doctor about this cough and congratulate her on a race well done herself!

10 comments:

  1. That was a nice last speedy 1+ mile!! Congrats again! Also, great job getting right back on the streak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the PR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that new PR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the great race and big PR!!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Bravo to you!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Looking forward to reading more about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congrats on the PR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the marathon.....and the new PR!!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!