11.24.2012

Vitacost Sale!

I have some exciting news! At least, I find it super exciting. In case you missed it, earlier this week I posted my list of 8 Affordable Gifts for Active People. One of the items was my trusty go to vanilla GU gel. It is so hard for me to keep dear hubby and I in stock of this fuel when our miles are up with low supplies on island. Through amazon.com I discovered Vitacost.com carries GU gel! Yippee! I ordered, they delivered, and honestly, it got to me much quicker than I ever imagined. Score 2!

Now things get better and better. One day when I had a bit of free time of my hands I started browsing Vitacost.com to see just what more they have to offer. I must confess, my browsing was triggered by a runner friend who suggested I check them out for purchasing some Vega One I have been dying to train more with. And yes, they carry the Vega One that I can only purchase from one store on island and a host of other items, and it isn't just sports nutrition. Vitacost.com states they carry of 2,000 diet foods, healthy living essentials, supplements, whole foods and sports nutrition products. And they off products at a discounted price. And they are discounting more for a limited time!


With Black Friday behind us and Cyber Monday just in front of us, Vitacost.com is offering 15% off everything on their site from 11/24/2012 9:00AM EST to 11/26/2012 11:59 PM EST so if there is something you want or need, it may be a good time to head on over! And perhaps a good time for me to stock up on the necessary vanilla GU gels and perhaps treat myself to some Vega One!

P.S. Remember to use the promocode: SAVEBIG.

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for discounts.
Daily Affirmation: I am infinitely blessed and well, and I am psyched for success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!