So how did I do in terms of miles? Well, let's look.
Check out September 2011
And here is September 2012
I know in an earlier post I wrote about my uncertainties with lower mileage in September just in terms of where I feel I should be number wise two months out from another marathon but in all reality, I am happy with what I did last month. I ran 21.3 more miles this year, had over 3 more hours on my feet, and ran everyday this September versus just 17 last September. September 30th marked day 276 of my running streak. For all of that I should be proud and pat myself on the back versus feeling bad I had less than 100 miles....blah, blah, blah.
- Run awesome at the Maui Marathon! - Success! I set a new PR for myself and learned I can push hard.
- Continue to #plankaday. - Hmmmm.....I have been slacking a bit here but am working hard on making it daily again.
- Begin training for the Honolulu Marathon by establishing and posting my training calendar. DONE! You can view the training calendar HERE.
My October Goals:
- To squash that voice of negativity and doubt in my mind and increase my belief in myself.
- To run daily according to my training plan.
- To #plankaday.
Daily Affirmation: I am dynamic, full of energy, and passionate about what I do.