10.16.2012

Inspirational Running Quotes

Aloha All!

It is that time again! The time when I randomly decide to toss some quotes your way....mainly because I got an urge to look up some running quotes myself!

Here's what I am loving today:

"Man imposes his own limitations, don't set any." - Anthony Bailey

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say we cannot do." - Walter Bagehot

"The five S's of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spiritbut the greatest of these is Spirit."Ken Doherty

"We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon." - Emil Zatopek

"When people ask me why I run, I tell them, there's not really a reason, it's just the adrenaline when you start, and the feeling when you cross that finish line, and know that you are a winner no matter what place you got." - Courtney Parsons

What is your favorite quote or saying? Feel free to leave it in the comments below!


Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for cinnamon and spice oatmeal. 
Daily Affirmation: In this present moment, I am happy and satisfied.

3 comments:

  1. Love the quotes, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dedication is doing what you don't want to do so you can do what you want to do.

    I also like:

    You don't have to do this, you get to do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo....I love the You don't have to do this, you GET to do this! Gonna remember that one in the wee hours of the morning!

      Delete

Let's chat!