I kept my eyes on that Kids' Club more closely than usual since I knew he was doing me a huge favor. I watched him and the other fellow swap turns while they tried to do other things they were supposed to be doing. I ran 30 minutes, picked up darling daughter, and thanked them both from the bottom of my heart. It wasn't the 1.5 hour run I planned but you know what, it was still the best run. Those two guys deserve huge pats on their backs for filling in the gap and the lady who was supposed to be there....still didn't show up up when we left post shower. And I am glad I did what I did.
What would you have done....
- Cut your planned run short to give the guys doing you a favor a break?
- Run the run you planned and not worry?
- My miles were less this week but I pushed myself harder in terms on speed and/or incline many times this week.
- I am just not feeling 100% health wise with a touch of a cold and a sensitive stomach.
- My body just needs more sleep right now. Case in point, I slept 9 hours Thursday night and today I coaxed darling daughter into letting me take a 30 minute nap while she watch Dora the Explorer.
Source Are you as shocked as I was?