So now on to August. Let's just jump in with both feet to the numbers. Here is what I did in 2011 and 2012.
But how did I do with the August goals I truly set for myself. Let's look.
- To train hard and be committed. To work on increasing mileage throughout the month. - I say I succeeded with this goal. I kinda knew I wasn't going to hit a 50 mile week yet and I didn't force it. That will come when it comes.
- To run with dear hubby at least twice. - HUGE FLOP! I probably could have found a way to make it happen but I think we will be fine.
- Continue to #plankaday and do at least a minute. - I give myself an A-. I didn't plank everyday but I did most days. And I always did at least a minute and did aim to increase time a tad.
- Give my body love through stretching, eating well, and sleeping. - Oops on the stretching but my diet and sleep routine are rocking right now!
- Run awesome at the Maui Marathon!
- Continue to #plankaday. I shared a abs photo progress below and please note, the first two weeks of #plankaday were using long arms versus the bent short arm technique I adopted shortly thereafter. The second way is much harder!
- Begin training for the Honolulu Marathon by establishing and posting my training calendar.