9.13.2012

Answering 10 Quick Questions

Read more HERE

Another Mother Runner put together 10 quick questions on her blog post HERE. How could I resist joining in on the fun and answering them? So get ready to perhaps learn a bit more about me....again!


  1. Best Run Ever - It is hard to pick since I love all of my runs - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Each run makes me a better runner and a better mom! My best race experience though was the Kaua'i Half Marathon in 2011. It was just so spiritual and I want to go back!
  2. Three words that describe my running - Determined. Persistant. Daily.
  3. My go-to running outfit is -  Sports top, running skirt, and Adidas running socks or Zensah athletic compression socks for long runs.
  4. Quirky habit while running - I shake my hands out a lot. Yep, it is a stress release technique.
  5. Morning, midday, evening - Morning is best and midday comes second. Once we hit those "evening" hours I better be done!
  6. I won't run outside when it's not safe. If I am running outside I often have my darling daughter in the jogging stroller. Safety is a priority!
  7. Worst injury and how I got it - I have been lucky. My worst injury was a broken little toe that kept me out of my running shoes for awhile. I got it when darling daughter knocked a side table on my foot. It was my fault for not paying better attention. Actually, it is a good story. Read more about it HERE.
  8. I felt most like a badass runner when I managed to PR at the Run for the Whales Half Marathon even after being sent the wrong way along the course.
  9. Next race is the Maui Marathon on the 16th!
  10. Potential running goal for 2013 is the Kaua'i Marathon and running with TNT.

Feel free to participate if you want to join in as well. And look for the #motherrunner tweets for answers from other participants.

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for Aunties and Uncles.
Daily Affirmation: I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily.

1 comment:

  1. Daily ! You GO girl!

    And the shaking of hands ... yep ... that's us!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!