|Read more HERE|
Another Mother Runner put together 10 quick questions on her blog post HERE. How could I resist joining in on the fun and answering them? So get ready to perhaps learn a bit more about me....again!
- Best Run Ever - It is hard to pick since I love all of my runs - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Each run makes me a better runner and a better mom! My best race experience though was the Kaua'i Half Marathon in 2011. It was just so spiritual and I want to go back!
- Three words that describe my running - Determined. Persistant. Daily.
- My go-to running outfit is - Sports top, running skirt, and Adidas running socks or Zensah athletic compression socks for long runs.
- Quirky habit while running - I shake my hands out a lot. Yep, it is a stress release technique.
- Morning, midday, evening - Morning is best and midday comes second. Once we hit those "evening" hours I better be done!
- I won't run outside when it's not safe. If I am running outside I often have my darling daughter in the jogging stroller. Safety is a priority!
- Worst injury and how I got it - I have been lucky. My worst injury was a broken little toe that kept me out of my running shoes for awhile. I got it when darling daughter knocked a side table on my foot. It was my fault for not paying better attention. Actually, it is a good story. Read more about it HERE.
- I felt most like a badass runner when I managed to PR at the Run for the Whales Half Marathon even after being sent the wrong way along the course.
- Next race is the Maui Marathon on the 16th!
- Potential running goal for 2013 is the Kaua'i Marathon and running with TNT.