8.21.2012

Time to Quit?

I have been feeling a bit vulnerable this past week. Add to that multiple posts and comments on safety. Then after work I had an odd experience and the sense of being followed that caused me to deviate from my original idea of where I was going to plan B. It is made me instantly question blogging...although the two are really not directly related.

I love to blog and aim to motivate and inspire others along with myself. However, am I really doing the right thing? Some may say yes. Some may say no.

I am honored to be a FitFluential ambassador and Sweat Pink ambassador and this intermission may jeopardize that but I need to do what is right for me and my family.

I am blessed to read other great blog posts and comments both on this blog and others.

But right now I need to take a break from blogging. My instant idea was to just shut things down and never return. However, I may be overreacting. But I am unplugging myself from blogger for now until.....I'm really not sure.

Thank you so much for all the support and love.

14 comments:

  1. Do what you feel you need to do to feel safe and right again. If you feel you need to take a break, we'll be here when you return waiting for your next post. I understand the vulnerability aspect of it; even though they are not related. People are crazy and the internet is an odd place. Until then, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you very much. Take care and be happy!

      Delete
  2. You will be missed but I completely understand!!! Do what you need to do to make you and your family safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss you!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I will miss reading your posts! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for all the love....after talking to dear hubby it may just be a bit of a break versus a complete severing. See you all later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you're doing the right thing. See ya' later! Enjoy the break!!

      Delete
  6. I hope you enjoy your time off. Feel safe and secure is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a week of vacation and trying to catch up on 100+ posts, you won't be back-logging my queue any longer. That's actually just a bad joke. I'll miss reading your posts, but I look forward to watching you kick ass on DM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that but you know what is best for yourself and hopefully we will hear from you soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everything is ok. I think it is just the way we share things that makes doing so a little safer. I know you'll be back soon! enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear that you feel threatened. Very sad and I am sure you will be doing the right thing for you and for your family. Be safe and keep your eyes open.

    Will miss your posts for sure. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!