8.02.2012

New Page on Treadmill Running!

Aloha Ladies and Gentlemen!

Okay, perhaps a bit too formal but today's post is short and sweet. I launched a new page on my blog yesterday on treadmill running (TM Running). Hop on over to it via tab or clicking HERE and let me know what you think! I figured I run so much on the treadmill that I should start focusing my thoughts on it for others. I plan to add my treadmill workouts too as I get around to it.

Now for feedback...

I am dying to know what you think.
Do you have any questions?
Did I leave anything out that you feel should be included?

Happy Thursday!

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for volunteers who help make my life and job easier!
Daily Affirmation: I am a wealth of knowledge about the dreaded treadmill and can tap into it if I am brave enough!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice idea! I look forward to seeing how this page grows! I hate the treadmill unfortunately, but - of course - use one on occasion and see the necessity of it. What I find challenging when using one is the need to set a pace. Since I haven't quite figured out where I run best, I like being outside and just running by feel. On the TM, I feel I have to keep guessing at what pace works best for me that day. That being said, I think that being able to set pace and incline are GREAT tools when you have an interval or hill day. :) Double-edged sword? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea. I think when people get upset about treadmills, they don't stop to consider context - like family time and looking after children.

    Great idea to have it on your page - I'm sure I'll be back for some workout ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I think it is great that you are willing to share your vast experience in this way. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!