- Forgetting to charge your technology piece of choice or worse yet, you thought you did and you didn't.
- Even the best charged battery can let you down. Yep, a fully charged iPhone using the Nike GPS app can quit before you finish a 18 mile run leaving you in the dark, and without tunes, for your final splits. And yes, this has happened to me and you can read about it HERE. I was running "in the dark" after mile 12.
- It gives you more to carry on your runs. Sometimes it is good to just be able to go out the door and run light and free.
- They can just zap the fun out of your run. Imagine just having the time of your life doing a run only to look down and see that although your run was fun it was slow. Should that matter? No, not really. We all need those fun runs to stay in tune with why we run.
- But my best reason to NOT rely on technology is because it can lie to you! Especially when your Nike sensor is getting old and needs to be replaced.
Daily Gratitude: I am thankful I know when I am being lied to.
Daily Affirmation: I am happy, loved, and strong.