7.17.2012

Yippee! My mom arrives today!

There is so much more I could say but all I can say is I am so excited! My mom is flying in for 3 weeks to help watch darling daughter during her school break. For awhile I was worried about getting my running time in and having time to share with Mom too. But then it dawned on me, I will be able to have a little extra time each morning since I won't have to leave work at 2:00 pm on the dot to pick up darling! It will all work out fine.

And today I started my day with a 2.15 mile recovery run at home on my incline treadmill. I am feeling wonderful and am ready to run longer tomorrow!

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the kind comments on my blog yesterday. I am thankful to live in a beautiful place. I am thankful for the power of love.
Daily Affirmation: I am able to see the glass as half full even if others see it half empty.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great visit with your Mom. What a nice way for her to get to spend some time with her darling granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!