6.05.2012

New Loves

Day 159 done!
One thing I am loving about being a FitFluential Ambassador is being exposed to great people and great ideas....plus a little gentle reminder every now and then to go check out things I have been meaning to do doesn't hurt either. Oh yeah, and if you aren't an ambassador and want to become one, let them know Erica G sent you. And don't worry, you don't need to be a blogger. They love enthusiasts just as much!

So on to those new loves of mine....

Instagram....really, this is as much fun as everyone has been telling me about! And it is a great thing to look through to unwind and find motivation at the same time. I must confess, it was Run to the Finish that inspired me to buckle down and do this with her green smoothie challenge. I am posting an image daily of my green smoothie and have embraced the #junephotoaday challenge too. What can I say? I am a sucker for challenges. You can find me there as lifeasarunningmom.

And thanks to the reminders from FitFluential, I finally started pinning on Pinterest. You can find me at RunningMom6 (same handle as twitter). I pretty much just started this today but am amp'ed about My #FitFluential #FitFluentialBucketList board. It is a bit scary putting goals and ambitions out there in the world this way but hey, if I don't have the courage to state my goals how can I have the courage to do what I need to do to achieve them?

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the virtual kicks in the butt you all give me.
Daily Affirmation: I am capable to achieving many dreams and goals.

1 comment:

  1. I love instagram too! And I love that you have a bucket list of goals. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!