6.11.2012

Motivational Mondays

Happy Monday to all! 

For some in my neck of the woods today is a holiday....a  lovely state holiday that really doesn't impact me much since I still have to work. Or perhaps it did impact me as darling daughter unwittingly coaxed me to stay in bed with her longer before she got up with me when I was getting ready for work. Yep, no pre-work run for me today but I will get to it later. No worries and how can I resist those eyes and hugs? Pure delight!

If you follow Life as a Running Mom on facebook you may already be aware of this, but I have Motivational Mondays going on over there. My goal is for each Monday to post a little bit of inspiration to get us all me off on a good footing for the remainder of the week. And it ties into being FitFluential. Now if I could only find the motivation to sit still long enough to write up my May report.....

And just so you don't have to go to facebook today here is a sneak peek at things to come....


Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for hugs.
Daily Affirmation: I wake up every day to love and joy.

2 comments:

  1. Little kids who want to cuddle grow up and the time is passed so I'd take that gift in time over an early morning run anytime.
    Love your Motivation Monday quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one stays in bed to cuddle with me! hmm i need to work on this

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!