6.15.2012

Do Dreams Come True?

Yes and No.

Sorry, but all dreams don't come true. We all know that and I don't want this to discourage you from continuing to dream and working hard to make your dreams come true. Because often times, the dream we don't get turn out to be blessings in disguise because it makes way for a bigger dream to come true.

I have a dream. Many of them actually. Some small, some big. Some related to running, some not. Some I can really work hard to achieve, some are out of my hands. But in all reality, giving up hope on my dreams would be the equivalent of giving up hope on myself. I refuse to do that.

Today I woke up with this thought in my mind.


Thing is, I don't really know which dream of mine will come true today but one will, somehow, in some way. Will I instantly realize it? I'm not certain. But this confidence, this faith, made my foot steps feel lighter, eased the burden on my shoulders, and brought a smile to my face.

Dreams do come true every day. And guess what, sometimes miracles happen too!

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for each opportunity in my life and each hurdle because they make me who I am.
Daily Affirmation: My faith in God makes me stronger and gives me the confidence and courage to dream dreams that others may call miracles.

3 comments:

  1. True not every dream comes true, but I think that's actually for the best if all of mine came true I'd have a pony, a dog and a menagerie of other animals to care for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see miracles happen every day. It's the littlest stuff that always amazes me. Glad you are having a "dreams come true" day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I hope one of your dreams did come true today!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!