6.08.2012

Choices

Source
Each and every day we all make so many choices. Whether or not a choice is good is all relative but I can whole heartedly say that I believe the vast majority of choices are based on good intentions. I  choose to believe very few people are out there with the intent to harm.

Yesterday was a crazy day for me and I truly appreciate all the supportive comments. It was a day when life seemed to come to a stand still due to choices and different opinions, all good, all based on good intentions, but the result was still chaos, confusion, fear, etc. It is funny how life can do this.

I have to say, at the end of the day all turned out how it should, and it really usually does, and I had to make my own choices along the way. The choice to speak or not to speak.

Often the choice to take action can be easy. No one will second guess you choosing to prevent a car accident or some other injury. But choosing to speak your mind, to share your viewpoint, to share you emotions tends to open yourself up to judgment....whether good or bad. But when I reached the finish line end of the day yesterday, I rested peacefully knowing I ran my own race did what was right in my mind and for that I am happy.

Life is indeed a funny thing....and it really is a lot like running. Yesterday was a blah run for me in terms of life but today I have started out with a free spirit and a burst of energy.

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for each and every one of you, your comments, and your support.
Daily Affirmation: Running makes me a better person in all aspects of life.

6 comments:

  1. I am glad your day is better and you choices lead you to be at peace with whatever it was you were dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a new opportunity for happiness and greatness. I hope the sun shines in your heart today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything turned out as it should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think we just have to step back and wrap our brains around what is happening in our lives.... Mostly, it turns out it isn't so bad, but perspective helps. Glad to hear your outlook is better today and everything is as it should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling good today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear all is as it should be. The universe has its way!

    I hope you have a beautiful weekend with your family (with a great run or two) and yesterdays troubles become a distant memory! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!