5.14.2012

Call for Sweat Pink with Me Virtual Run Results

I have to much to tell and share but right now I just wanted to put out a quick reminder to submit your race results HERE by tomorrow, May 15. I will announce the door prize winners on Wednesday and I wouldn't want you to miss out if you did run!

If you wrote a post about your race results as well, please share the link in the comments and I will even try to pull a few into my main post body....such as Running, Loving, Living. I have to say stories like Toni's is what makes hosting virtual runs so cool for me. Not only did she get out and run when she wasn't feeling 100%, she ran negative splits! Way to go girl! P.S. I love the pink socks!


Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for a wonderful three day weekend and a great Mother's Day. Now if only I could get back into the work groove.
Daily Affirmation: I can and will run well at the Jacaranda 10K and yes, I finally officially registered.

7 comments:

  1. Still flying high about my first race!! Updated my blog entry to include a mention of the Sweat Pink Virtual Run!! How could I have forgotten to mention that!! I even had on my pink shoelaces!

    http://www.michiganfitmom.com/2012/05/hometown-hustle-race-recapmy-first-5k.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I made it through the Sweat Pink Virtual Run!! I thought I was MAD to do the half marathon after a day of a duathlon (practice that is)! It tested my wits and muscles...LOL! I wore my Power in Pink shirt too!!
    www.onetoughcookieandabeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one tough cookie indeed! Great job!

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for hosting this race!! Couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my Mother's Day morning!! Here is my recap!
    http://littlefancynancy.blogspot.com/2012/05/virtual-race-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for doing this. It was a really good run for me. You are a great inspiration. :)

    I have written my blog post (thanks for the nudge)

    http://subliminallyrosie.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-ran-like-mother.html

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!