5.19.2012

Accomplishing Goals

I had three dreams for today's race....beat my time from last year, break an hour, and place again in my division (and I really wanted to at least secure 2nd again like last year).

Not all my dreams came true but I'm not complaining. I crushed my time from last year and set a wonderful new PR on this course AND I place 1st in my division. Those 37 extra seconds....although they bugged me a minute or so post race, I'm not bothered much about them anymore. More to come later.

6th Annual Jacaranda 10K time: 1:00:36

Have a beautiful Saturday!

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the strength my faith gives me during races.
Daily Affirmation: I am strong and there are plenty of surprises and great accomplishments waiting for me in my future.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Congrats on achieving all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad you hit your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooo!!!! Awesome job. Congrats on hitting 3 out of 3! That extra 37 seconds? THat's next years first goal for this race!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cheers and yes Running Moose, next year I will break 1 hour....and I have some bigger dreams too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray congrats!!! i knew you would do so well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, girl! Great improvement, and those 37 seconds will give you energy for next year's race.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the breakdown of it all!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!