4.03.2012

What is your superpower?

Source
Today is my lucky day! I have been blessed with the ability to be a Superhero for a full 24 hours!

I was given notice that this day was to come and was told to reflect on what I wanted my superpower to be. After much thought and reflection I chose the perfect power for myself…the ability to spread love and compassion.

Why? Because I believe with love and support each person is able to accomplish their inner dreams and desires.

I am going to spend the next 24 hours going from person to person, waving my magic wand over their heads, so that each person will feel loved completely and will have the ability to love others completely. Just imagine what you would be able to accomplish knowing you are loved and completely supported. What better gift can we give each other?

And guess what! Tomorrow will be your day! If you were given the same gift, to be a Superhero for 24 hours, what superpower would you choose? Why? And how would you share it?

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the creative inspiration WEGO Health is providing me…but don't worry, my Wahine Half Marathon race post will be coming very soon!
Daily Affirmation: I can give and receive love, even without the superpower.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I'm going to have to really think about this but I'm thinking it would be something to do with the ability to inspire young people out of the life they are destined to live. Working with immigrants of low income families, many just continue the circle. I would love to let them get a glimpse of what their life could be like if they broke the circle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an amazing superpower Fancy Nancy!

      Delete

Let's chat!