3.30.2012

Just a little thanks.....

Website
Have you read the Little Critter books? My darling daughter loves them and they popped into mind as I wrote my title today.....just a little thanks.

I was going to post on training plans, get all focused and detailed, share my thoughts, ask you yours, but in all reality.....my mind is already gone on racecation and I am just waiting for my body and soul to follow.

So words of wisdom, encouragement, frustration, etc. will need to wait for another day. I do have to say, I have prepped my blog like I have my "real" job....things are all lined up to run smoothly while I am away. Gotta say though, writing those posts for you were a whole lot more exciting! Must confess though, I won't be hoping online just to feed the posts to facebook and twitter....they will be here for you....if you want them....and I will be back with a race report and hopefully very cool stories! And most importantly, a great big mahalo (or thank you) for all your supportive comments and well wishes!

Have a great weekend!

Daily Gratitude: I am thankful for the opportunity to go on racecation with my family...to combine my love of running with my love for my family...to have some mellow-out time...and to play care-free!
Daily Affirmation: I am truly blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Isnt funny how kids, and kids books can remind us of all the little things to give thanks for?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the have fun!

    Have you checked out twitterfeed.com before? It will automatically link your posts on twitter and Facebook. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Little Critter, we have tons of their books, they never fail to make us all smile! Good luck and have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love little critter!! good luck, have fun, remember how strong you are! I think you deserve a thanks too for always being so supportive. You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful racecation! Will be looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved those books growing up!!

    Enjoy your racecation!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for your comments!