2.24.2012

Ultima Replenisher - Product Review

Just like there is no single training plan for everyone, there is no single sports drink for everyone. I can't even say dear hubby and I have the same preferences. He has always been a huge Gatorade lover and will drink it all hours of the day. I have no issues per se against Gatorade during activity but worry about the amount of sugars in it.

Fortunately I was introduced to something "new" at the Kaua'i Marathon expo last September. Ultima Replenisher. I was drawn to the booth not only because they were offering samples but because it was the course drink and I wanted to learn more. And don't worry, I brought my own drink to carry on the course and wasn't going to try something new on race day. After hearing that the drink had no sugars and was all-natural I decided to buy a load (okay, 30 packets) to bring home to dear hubby. To learn more about Ultima Replenisher go to their website HERE. And guess what? He loved it!

I like that you can purchase the product in single serve packets or in a tub with a scoop. I never got to try any of those initial 30 packets but have tried the grape flavor since thanks to Ultima providing me a sample to try and share. And it tastes good. I don't know if this is my go-to drink of choice but it is definitely high on the list for dear hubby....especially if I buy it and keep it in stock for him. And honestly, he would probably prefer the single serve packs.


Do you want to try some Ultima Replenisher for free? Here's your chance. Enter my Leap Year Virtual Run, enter your results post-race, and one lucky finisher will receive a canister of Ultima Replenisher as a door prize.

Please note: I was not compensated in any way, shape, or form for writing this product review. The opinions here are solely my own.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Being able to take a sick day to rest at home
  • Sunshine
  • My family's love
  • A disappearing cough
  • Cuddling under a blanket

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to give that a shot!

    By the way - I'm totally down for the no sweetener challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks because I need someone strong to kick me in my butt when stress gets me desiring a diet coke.

      Delete
  2. I am entered and looking forward to running! I would love to try that Ultima Refreshener... and glad to see that your cough is disappearing.

    Hope you all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely sounds like it could be good! By the way, I FINALLY entered the leap year race. I thought I had filled it out before, but I started it and never finished. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'm entered into your race and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to all! I wish I had enough to share with the world! Or at least the world of awesome blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!