2.04.2012

Success!!!

I am not into writing the full race report right now. It was an eventful journey with some unexpected twists and turns but....

I broke 2 hours for my first half marathon road race! 

I will blog more about it later. You know I will but right now, I want to enjoy this moment and an afternoon with my darling daughter. 

Today I am grateful for:
  • Achieving my goal
  • Supportive friends
  • Overcoming obstacles
  • Determination
  • God, Sherry, Dad....the mantra that got me through it all

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful!! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on breaking that 2 hour barrier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy! Congrats! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooooo! So very happy and excited for you!

    Can't wait to read about it... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO!!! Excited to read your race report :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on coming in under 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big smile for you. Have a marvelous rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! That is great! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job!! What a sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That's a huge milestone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just have to say thanks for all the pats on the back and well wishes. The race report will be posted soon....probably tomorrow as it is Super Bowl day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I can't wait to read all about it! Enjoy the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go. CONGRATS GIRL.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!