1.10.2012

Tuesday Tunes and More

You gotta love Tuesdays.....except when they feel like a Monday and you can barely drag yourself out of bed. I know it is a late start when I am heading out to start my workout when my co-worker arrives. She usually arrives when I am showering or about to leave. Needless to say, I had to cut things short but I was determined to do something before work.

I ended up running 1.15 miles since I had to run today due to my 1+ 2012 commitment. It is working to help me over humps like today when all I want to do is sleep. I also tagged on some Skimble balance/strength/stretching work. Not a ton but some. I do hope to do some more later on tonight after I pick darling daughter up from school.

With that said, today's Tuesday tune is We Will Rock You by Queen. The perfect song to get me out of any energy slump! It has a great beat and is short and sweet.



Today I am grateful for:
  • Dark chocolate ---- sorry, I am and I indulged recently
  • Coconut Water ---- perfect for when I am dehydrated, yep, that happens sometimes.....
  • A Mini Day on Friday! I can't wait!
  • Birthday party planning
  • The ability to make something for dinner out of nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!