|This will have meaning later|
Great! I was tossing around what to post about
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
|Don't care what it looks inside|
|Yep, labeled laundry baskets|
If you could hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? You are My Sunshine. It just makes me happy.
Favorite quote or saying? Oh my....This one could change but right now my favorite is from Dean Karnazes's dad - run if you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must.
Disney World, Vegas, or a cruise? Disney World with me running the marathon!
Your favorite "kid" movie? Ice Age. I have been begging to see it again but darling daughter keeps making me wait. She has promised I get to see it this Friday on Slumber Party Night after we watch Tinker Bell: The Great Fairy Rescue (not so bad either).
Celebrity Crush? Sean Connery (just because of the voice), Pierce Brosnan, Antonio Bandera....any would be fine....just don't tell dear hubby.....darnit....he may read this!
Dream Race? Any and all Disney runs!
Favorite blog? Yours! Honestly, I have so many favorites because so many woman are inspiring in different ways. My 11 tags will be some from the top of my reading list.
Italian Food, Greek Food, or Asian? Italian first then falafel or hummus. I could live without Asian. Sorry dear hubby.
Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys New York Giants (really, it is the Dallas Cowboys but I need to support dear hubby's team especially since they are going to the Super Bowl)
What was your first concert? My one and only concert was Depeche Mode at AstroWolrd. Ha....I guess I need to hit the night life more often.
Do you have siblings? If so, how many? Two sisters...one older who is also adopted. One younger....who isn't.
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip followed by Cookies and Cream. But I can live without ice cream....but not chocolate.
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark...and the darker the better!
What's your dream job? To get paid doing what I love....running, blogging, etc.
Do you take compliments well? No, I get embarrassed.
What is your favorite physical attribute? Good positive question. I like my blue eyes. My family was all brown so I thought it made me special.
Which article of clothing do you own that always makes you feel beautiful? My pink Nike Pacer running skirt with a matching top. It makes me feel strong and ready to run!
Dogs or cats? Have neither and can't decide what I would like best but hate, hate, hate coming across dogs when running. And a big no to big dogs. Way too scary and unpredictable for me.
Have you broken any bones? Which ones and how old were you? For those who know me and have been following me....a darn broken little toe on my left foot. Happened this past October. Probably still broken. Nothing until then. Darn table. Hmmm....guess I still harbor some bad feelings on that injury.
Absolute favorite vacation spot (or dream vacation spot)? Disney for a race!!!!
- What is your favorite time of day to blog and catch up on blogs?
- What shampoo do you prefer?
- What is your favorite detergent for keeping your running clothes clean?
- If you were given some broccoli, eggplant, and tofu - what would you make?
- Gatorade, nuun, Ultima, or something else?
- Are you a running skirt fan? I can't wait to see how Erik answers this one though. Sorry dude. :-)
- Tell me about your worst running moment.
- Tell me about your best running moment.
- How many pairs of running shoes are in your closet?
- What is your favorite place to buy running gear?
- Do you want to come to Maui and run in the Run and Walk for the Whales?
Tag! You're it! If you have already been tagged or don't want to play, no worries. It took me a lot of time but it was fun!
Ali Mc at Running with Spatulas
Amanda at Run to the Finish
Elle at eat, run, sail
Erik at Running Moose
Erin at See Mom Run Far
Dorothy at Mile Posts
FancyNancy at Living the Dream
Meg O at Watch MeGo Run
Megan at On The Road Again (although she may be too busy with the new cute addition - congrats again!)
Shelly at It's Just One Foot in Front of the Other
Toni at Running, Loving, Living