11.22.2011

Tuesday Tunes and More

It is a drizzly, rainy day in Texas and I opted against running. I don't know if it makes me lazy or not since instead I did some workouts on the covered porch. I started with Nike Training Club Heartthrob and am still amazed about how hard that little 30 minute workout is. I followed it up with a Skimble Sun Salutation workout and ended up having two little girls join in on the fun and stretching. Perhaps tomorrow I can get my younger sister out on the porch with me!

I am also striving to continue to up the fruits and veggies in my diet. If you have been following my blog, you know the HBBC challenge is motivating me well but I brought a secret weapon with me on my trip. My skinny jeans. Yep, I brought them and am wearing them...although they do feel a bit more snug today. And between those two, I am "enjoying" this mushy apple as much as I can. What can I say, Gala apples are not my favorite but it does fall into the fruit/veggie category so crackers and cheese, stay away!

Today's Tuesday tune is Shout! by The Isley Brothers. I heard it last night and you know what, I think I need to add it to my running list.



Today I am grateful for:
  • Scrabble - old-fashioned and Words with Friends FREE
  • Forgiveness
  • Sisters
  • Way cool showers
  • Band-aids

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it makes you lazy.....running and rain.....I am not a big fan. Great song, I think I am going to add it to my playlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to get more on board with the fruits & veggies part of HBBC. I love fruit! I don't know what the problem is. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that darn fruit/veggie HBBC point eludes me most days! If only there were a point awarded for pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies and stay tuned for insight on how to get those servings of fruit and veggies into your daily diet!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!