I followed it up with a run on my treadmill and pushed one mile as much as I could at the 10% incline. I think I did pretty good all things considered. My overall pace was 12'40" for a total of 1.025 miles. Slow in my real running world, great for this treadmill world I am in.
Today I am grateful for:
- Dishwashers....even though I don't have one anymore but after all the baking today, I fully appreciate their wonder
- Home buying TV shows....love them! Check out HGTV if you are so inclined. I got my family hooked on them too.
- Columbia Drainmakers....not my preferred running shoe but I did a test step in them and I may be able to do some cross training/running/etc. in them. Can you say "Aloha Gym!"
- The gym.....I miss you my friend and hope to see you again soon.
- PBS Kids....cuz my darling daughter loves it and it is educational!