What I am happy about this month:
- I ran 18 miles by the 10th and was on track to increase my mileage the remainder of the month.
- I didn't become a couch potato after my injury. I increased my strength training with Skimble and NTC workouts.
- I started a 10-day Challenge to be healthier and am on the right track. I have seriously cut back on the artificial sugars and bagels. I still have room to improve on the artificial sugar front. I did great increasing my fruits and veggies and keeping my Halloween treats in check. I kinda forgot about the detox tea part.....
- I entered two challenges for fitness reasons---- POTM and HBBC.
- I successfully completed the move from home 1 to home 2! That was a workout in itself!
- In blog world - I started incorporating Tuesday Tunes and Wordless Wednesdays into my posts. What do you think? Do you enjoy?
- I chose to not run the Harbor to Harbor (because I can't yet) but offered to volunteer. I felt I could still be a part of it and the running community I love in a different way.
- I did not quit POTM when I found I am unable to run for awhile. I will use the challenge as incentive to get out and walk my way to success! And I won't get discouraged about pace.
- I dream of being back in my running shoes by the end of the month....perhaps shortly after HBBC starts!