11.07.2011

Monday Musings

Aloha Blog Friends!

It would be wonderful to have a post all about running but this running mom has little to say about running today. Instead, I am going to give you some wonderful randomness to start the week out right!

  • It has been over a week without internet connection at home. This makes it hard to really get into all my posting but I am more sad over being behind on reading all of your lovely posts! I hope to catch up soon and this problem will be resolved Thursday. Is it Thursday yet?
  • Yeah!! My darling daughter and I finally finished selling all the coffee tickets we needed to. Thank you for the extension! And yes, I was already seeing the benefits if I was "stuck" with bags of coffee.
  • Running is fun! Walking is boring. Sitting on the couch is no good at all. Therefore, walking is better than sitting!
  • I want to race on Saturday but I'm volunteering. Feeling bummed right now but I am sure it will be happier for me come Saturday.
  • I haven't designed my Christmas cards yet. I feel so behind on this but my darling daughter and I had a little photo shoot and I think I know which one I want to use! 
And it isn't this one.....

Today I am grateful for:
  • Porch lights
  • Starry nights
  • Plumeria sprigs
  • Sweaters
  • Upcoming Trips

5 comments:

  1. Ah - congrats on making it thru all that time with no internet! I get the shakes just thinking about losing my internet - ;)

    And thank you for reminding me to make my own list of things to be grateful for - I try to spend a little time doing that each day and today - I almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No internet?!?! AH! I couldn't do it- kudos to you for making it ;)!!!! Your so positive! I needed to read this wonderful post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of your little girl!

    How are you healing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No internet is a hard thing. Brings you back to reality at times.

    @Elle - I seem to be healing well and can almost get back into my running shoes. Just a little achy. The follow-up x-ray is supposed to be the last week of November.

    @Lacey Sue, great job running in the snow and thanks for all the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little girl is so cute. No internet for a week, I would have to be traveling to my sister to us here internet.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!