It would be wonderful to have a post all about running but this running mom has little to say about running today. Instead, I am going to give you some wonderful randomness to start the week out right!
- It has been over a week without internet connection at home. This makes it hard to really get into all my posting but I am more sad over being behind on reading all of your lovely posts! I hope to catch up soon and this problem will be resolved Thursday. Is it Thursday yet?
- Yeah!! My darling daughter and I finally finished selling all the coffee tickets we needed to. Thank you for the extension! And yes, I was already seeing the benefits if I was "stuck" with bags of coffee.
- Running is fun! Walking is boring. Sitting on the couch is no good at all. Therefore, walking is better than sitting!
- I want to race on Saturday but I'm volunteering. Feeling bummed right now but I am sure it will be happier for me come Saturday.
- I haven't designed my Christmas cards yet. I feel so behind on this but my darling daughter and I had a little photo shoot and I think I know which one I want to use!
|And it isn't this one.....|
Today I am grateful for:
- Porch lights
- Starry nights
- Plumeria sprigs
- Upcoming Trips