11.28.2011

I am so out of sync.....

Google Image
I am behind on reading your blog posts.

I am behind on posting my blog posts that are stored in my mind.

Flying in late and going back to work early the next day is not a good mix. I must confess, I ended up stopping at the grocery store on the way to taking my darling daughter to school today and got her a Lunchable. I know, shame on me for so many reasons but I did get one without any candy and with water! Does that count for something?

But now I need to get into the throws of work and do my two jobs plus that of my supervisor who is now on vacation. And tomorrow I will get back into sync because I will have a normal day and won't have to work until late at night.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Lunchables
  • Having a job
  • Vacations
  • Sunshine
  • Roads to run on

8 comments:

  1. This time of year we are all running behind. Good thing we like to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing so great to get it all fitted in.. and yes, Mommy, you do get kudos for getting lunch for your babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we all don't understand running behind and on overload....well them we're lying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely feel behind too! Hopefully things start to slow down for you soon. Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to keep it all going this time of year. I too have fallen behing on my blog and reading others post. I do the best I can. I do hate not reading every post that people have, but their is just not enough time in the day. Dont beat yourself up. It just that time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel behind too! I've been catching up on reading blogs all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I am so glad I am not alone in this. It is a busy time but a time to appreciate and love! It only comes once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to worry about getting to the computer to read them all ... and finally figured out that life is. It just is and the computer will be there when there is time in life. You will get there. Welcome back. Don't work too late.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!