11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am behind on my holiday wishes and had been cut off from Internet for the past 48 hours or so. But now I am thankful to be back in action online and am waiting for my cell phone to get back into action too. I am also thankful to have been with family today, even though our Thanksgiving was far from the Hallmark version. The household contained four adults and six kiddos --- one had an eye infection the past few days and today we awoke to another one with an eye infection and my darling daughter throwing up in bed. The poor girl has been clinging to me all day and was concerned about missing her special dinner. I put some aside before anyone had a chance to eat and it will be ready for her....when she is ready for it.

So no running for me today. No Skimble. No NTC. Nothing but giving love and comfort to my darling who is leaning against me right now in bed while we watch Horton Hears a Who.

I am also thankful I got my 7 servings of fruits and veggies again today. Stay tuned and I will tell you how I am managing to get it done. And I am thankful for pedometers and that my older sister is walking around the house to ensure she gets her two miles in today!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Thought I'd post this here: You won the "Chronic Runner T-shirt Contest"!!!! WooHoo ;) I'll contact you via a private message about size and address. Thanks for following ;) And Happy Thanksgiving!
    Caolan aka 'Chronic Runner"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had family that wasn't feeling good for Thanksgiving! Hope you all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for your comments!