Now to start the week out right.....this Monday I am thankful for
- My toe is healing (by the standards of my ouch-factor when I put shoes on).
- Fun times baking with my darling daughter.
- My darling daughter's enthusiasm over new boots.
- That my furlough is about to end (and I really need it to right about now).
- Being able to go see my family in Texas soon. Did I tell you I was going there for thanksgiving?
- Christmas wish lists. When else can a kid dream so big? And yes, running moms can dream of new running shoes, Body Glide, nuun, GU gels, race entries, new tunes.....and no, I am not getting all that!
- The full moon - it lights up the sky beautifully on my early morning drives.
Have a beautiful day!