Today I am 39
It is my birthday and instead of feeling "old" for turning 39, I thought I would write about 39 things I am grateful for. Here is my list, in no particular order.
1. The love and support of family
2. Friends who make me laugh and smile
3. Blog friends who have surprised me with their support and kindness
5. Hugs, especially the last hug with my Dad
6. Kendrick Fitness – a source of lots of good inspiration and advice; read my interview with him HERE
7. Laughter even when it is when watching Sesame Street
8. My dear hubby who has the patience to put up with my quirks
9. My darling daughter, the greatest gift from Heaven
11. My guardian spirit who I found one day during a long run and haven’t forgotten since
12. New running shoes – ‘nuff said
13. Bondi Bands
14. 110% Play Harder Compression shorts
15. Runner's high even though I really don’t experience it much
16. The feel of warm sunshine on my shoulders
17. Texas thunderstorms – I miss you!
18. Halloween, my favorite holiday
19. Flexible work schedules
20. Unexpected presents especially that iTunes gift card!
21. Letters in the mail
22. Digital scrapbooking
23. iPhone apps
24. Sparkling water
25. nuun, which I love when running or at the end of the day if I am not feeling right
26. Chico bags – Have you entered my giveaway? I really do love these!
27. Swimming pools – I am surrounded by the ocean but still love pools more!
28. The teachers at St. Joseph's Early Learning Center who have already made a huge difference in my darling daughter’s life
29. My younger sister's patience with me
30. mix1 – a great way to start the day or a good afternoon snack when I am in a rut, totally worth ordering online!
31. The blogging community
32. Every run I am able to do
34. Charity runs – my current favorite is the Run for the Whales
37. Running Skirts especially the Nike Pacer
38. Body Glide (but where or where did mine go?)
39. God's love