10.30.2011

My latest challenge

Google image
If you look at my right sidebar you will see the list of challenges I am embarking on in addition to my current 10-day Get Healthy Challenge. I love that there are bloggers out there inviting others to join in and be healthy this holiday season!

November is full of challenges for me with the HBBC at RunToTheFinish and Still the One at Skinned Knees. I have now committed to the Pile on the Miles 2011 hosted by Run Eat Repeat. The challenge is to get out and run more this holiday season with a target of 5 miles a week. But each participant is encouraged to set their own goals to increase mileage and you are not competing against others. My added challenge is to not compare myself to me in the past but to try to get out there and do something ---- with a broken toe. Check it out and by the way, today is the last day of entering!


Today I am grateful for:
  • Love
  • Doors that lock the right way
  • Sense of humor
  • Positive attitudes
  • Sharing
P.S. My Bondi Band giveaway ends tomorrow. Have you entered?

2 comments:

  1. I like the eating healthy idea. I struggle more with just eating too much.

    Cause there is just so much good food around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cool Down Runner, I know what you mean. I think I had one too many little bags of Halloween treats yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!