10.01.2011

Just another rest day!

I made it to the gym yesterday and ran 1.14 miles and it felt good. My pace was better than it has been and I could have kept on going but I just couldn't get my mind off of Skimble. I am addicted right now, I wanted to hear that voice in my ear telling me to do some crunches, Russian twists, etc. and to keep on going. So I wrapped my workout out with 16 minutes of Ab Boot Camp. I felt good! Not hurting, just well worked out!

Today I am feeling lazy. I am going to go for an additional rest day and let my glutes get some extra love. Although, my rest day has already been running around town with errands and there is a swim class just around the corner for my darling daughter. Plus, my awesome Mom sent me a little birthday check, which I am going to use early and take the darling daughter to the movies to see Dolphin Tales. Yeah!!!! This will be her second time to a real theater and it should be fun!

Today I am grateful for:
  • Checks in the mail that allow my family to indulge
  • Halloween decorations
  • Puffy white clouds
  • Hugs
  • Laughs

1 comment:

  1. aww happy early birthday! Enjoy the movie with your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!