|Hat and pony|
|Too windy for hat, tiny pony on top|
|Light wicking - stylish prints!|
|Heavy wicking - inspirational!|
On a whim I wrote Bondi Band and confessed my love affair with them and asked if they would be willing to donate a Bondi Band for me to share with one lucky reader. They said sure and asked which one. Really? I get to pick? I responded, how about anything focused on the pink ribbon as it is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And they said sure and sent me two....one to try, one to share. But if you haven't figured it out yet, I love to share the love! I have tried Bondi Band and know I love the product. And as much as I love the pink ribbon, I want two lucky readers to benefit and get some love today! Each winner will receive one of the two Bondi Bands pictured below (and my darling daughter will select which goes into which envelope).
To enter the giveaway:
- You must be a follower of my blog (leave a comment) - 1 entry
- Like Life as a Running Mom on facebook (leave a comment) - 1 entry
- Follow Life as a Running Mom on twitter (leave a comment) - 1 entry
- Like Bondi Band on facebook and post on their wall "Thanks for making the giveaway at lifeasarunningmom.blogspot.com happen!" (leave a comment) - 1 entry
- Follow Bondi Band on twitter and tweet something like "I want to win a #bondiband from @RunningMom6" (leave a comment) - 1 entry
- Share this giveaway via twitter, facebook, or your blog (leave a comment) - 1 entry
The giveaway ends 10.31.11 at midnight. The winners will be selected randomly and announced 11.1.11.
Please note: I am receiving no compensation from Bondi Band for this product review and giveaway. The items were given to me at no charge to review and share. The opinions are solely my own.