9.08.2011

Squeezing in run time

I have a confession to make. Since race day I haven't run much. What can I say? I have been tired, really tired. And I think I have a bit of a head cold coming on that I am trying to "kill" via extra sleeping. So I haven't gotten up at 4:00 am but 5:00 am to go straight to work. So that hour of training is being squeezed in after picking up my darling daughter when I can.

I ran a mile on Tuesday and another 1.28 miles today. I have been doing easy paces on my 10% incline treadmill and feeling good except for the pounding head. However, some of that can be related to this "downpour" of rain we are getting right now, which may last only minutes. Please oh please rain, will you go to Texas where so many people need relief from the fires? I have dear friends who are being affected and I hope none of you are. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

On that note, off I must go to make lunches etc. and I really do need to fold those towels and few items of clothing that have been waiting for me for about 48 hours. So very unlike me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!