9.09.2011

Obliterating the hills!

Today is my dear hubby's and my 2nd anniversary! We were married on 9/9/09 (gotta love it) and I have to say, I am not an easy person to live with. My drive for perfection makes me a better runner but it probably definitely makes me a harder housemate.

So dear hubby, today I choose to tell you how special you are and how much you mean to me. We have had our hurdles with living on different islands, being in different countries, and yes, the road is bumpy now but we always persevere over the bumps. Each day I choose you. I choose to love you. I choose to be with you and if you look ahead, there is a smoother road that we can choose to take together. But I will never forget the bumps in our relationship because it is through those bumps that we have grown stronger and proved to the world that we make a good team. Wanna join me on the smooth road detour? Honestly, won't running downhill feel good after all that uphill running we have done?

Happy Anniversary my love!






1 comment:

Let's chat!