Second, I gotta say my body may not be as ready as my mind.
So, have I worked my body more than I should have? Here is what I have been up to.
- 9/18: Marathon Day - Yippee!
- 9/23: 1.15 mile run at 10% incline
- 9/24: 1.0 mile run at 10% incline, Skimble Awesome Body Circuit workout
- 9/25: 3.17 mile run, Skimble Ab Boot Camp workout
- 9/26: 0.68 mile run at 10% incline, Skimble Sexy Lean Legs workout
- 9/27: 1.26 mile run at 10% incline, Skimble Ab Boot Camp workout
- 9/28: 1.84 mile run (1 mile with jogging stroller)
Last night I was just tired. My legs ached. My body felt weak. And recently (okay, the past couple of days) I have been getting that spinning head thing when I get up too quickly (and sometimes that isn't quick at all). So I am thinking, I need to take a rest day today. I even recruited my darling daughter into my efforts. She knows if I try to put on my running clothes this evening she is to tell me, "No, Mommy, No!". "Run, Mommy, Run!" can come tomorrow.
Today I am grateful for:
- The power of love
- Sausage Burritos
- Donut holes