9.19.2011

I DID IT!!!

Aloha Friends,

I have missed you and have thought about you the past couple of days when I wasn't blogging. I even thought about you during my marathon during each tough time and felt your support and words of encouragement.

I will be writing more about my experience but just wanted to say...I DID IT! I have now officially completed my first marathon (and already planning on how to improve training for my next)! My time was 4:46:40. Not as great as I would want but gives me plenty of room for improvement.

I will chat more later and can't wait to catch up on your running lives.

6 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT KIDDO!!! Awesome job!!! Good time!!! Couldn't be more thrilled for you!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy im so happy for you! I knew you could do it! I've been anxiously checking to see if you've updated. Can't wait to hear the whole recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahalo Ladies! I am in a whirlwind of emotions and need to streamline/focus them before I can post more. What a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! That is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DID IT. You did AWESOME GIRL. Congrats on your first marathon. You are now a Marathoner. YAHOO.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!