9.27.2011

For the Love of Coffee!

I am a huge supporter of fundraisers especially those that support a cause that touches my heart. And even though I work in fundraising myself, I have a hard time personally promoting fundraisers. I think it is because of the item I am "selling" but today I have the chance to promote an item I truly believe in.....

coffee!

I love, love, love the smell of coffee but the taste just doesn't get me, yet. I am thinking about giving it another try due to all the good health benefits of coffee I have been reading but that is another story. My darling daughter's preschool, St. Joseph Early Learning Center, is hosting its fall fundraiser. The item of choice is coffee but it gets even better for two reasons:
  1. It is roasted and packaged by Maui Coffee Roasters. I love supporting local companies and although this may not be local to you, it can give you a delightful taste of Maui!
  2. Maui Coffee Roasters had created a special "Heavenly Blend Coffee" only available through this fundraiser.
There is a choice of regular or decaffeinated and ground or whole bean. The cost is $7 per 8 oz bag and if you need it shipped to you, please add an additional $4.95 and it will be shipped priority. The fundraiser ends October 28th and the coffee is available for pick-up (which I will tend to for those not on Maui) November 19th. 

If you are interested, email me at lifeasarunningmom@gmail.com.

P.S. I am thinking about grabbing a few extra bags to send to family as Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for your comments!