8.05.2011

Yesterday was a really BAD day

I really try not to complain. I really try to be positive. I really do look for the opportunities when a door is closed. But yesterday was a really BAD day for me.

My first piece of bad news arrived before 7:00 am and it kept coming until after 8:00 pm. Perhaps I would have shrugged it off better if the proceeding days didn't have hints of "not so goodness" in them. Essentially my week, and mainly yesterday, has included:

Mice
Rats
Traffic ticket
Biting
Hiting
Yelling
Power hungry people
Loan negotiations
Bills
Crying
Unemployment
Resignation
Resistance
Fear of change
Ants
Ant bites
Spiders
Algae
Non-stop toy picking up
Laundry
Leaky hose
Gatorade stains
Unidentified stains

Keep in mind, this list isn't all directly related to me but things I have dealt with and when I went to bed last night, all I wanted was a hug and for someone to take care of me. That didn't happen.

However, I woke up this morning back to my somewhat normal self and after one final venting I will say, what goes around comes around. This to will pass. I am strong and I will endure. The tough things in life only make you stronger. 


And what do I do now? I continue to be nice. I take that extra moment to make sure I say HI to others and wish them a good day.

P.S. My morning workout was 20 minutes of cycling to brush off the rest of my stress. I look forward to running after work and then enjoying a nice, 3-day weekend, if I don't get sucked into work.

5 comments:

  1. You have had a hard week! Hope you have a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! I am sending you a long distance hug- from Utah- and lots of good energy! Your optimism is contagious and your kindness greatly appreciated! Keep being you. Keep your chin up! And good job on the cycling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments and I am feeling hopeful for the weekend! I already have plans for a fun day with my darling daughter tomorrow that includes running, park play, and swimming at the community pool! And that is all probably even before lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! I hope this week will be better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good day and the bad day depends upon the nature, we only have to adjust with those situations.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!