8.10.2011

To Carbo Load Party or Not?

There are a lot of carbo load parties associated with runs and honestly, I have never attended one. Why? It just seemed like a lot of money for what I could eat...even if I am fueling up well. Plus, if you factor in family that may be with you, oh my!

But am I missing out? Is there more to this and I am missing it since my eyes are stuck on the ticket price?

So let me know....

Have you gone to a Carbo Load Party/Dinner before a race?

Was is worth it?

Would you go again?

What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. never done one, but I must say, it sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to a lot of pasta parties. Most are overpriced, (I mean it is only pasta). The best ones I have been to are small intimate, and affordable or homemade. I would say go with your instincts on this one and make a big pot of pasta for you and your family at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear I am not missing anything huge here! I would rather put that money into a new pair of running shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for your comments!