8.05.2011

Sports Authority Winner Announced

Did you know that at Sports Authority you can buy insoles, try them, and return them if you don't like them? Really! You have 30 days to do so and you can even return them if they have been cut, which you would probably need to do if you tried them. I remember hearing this months (or perhaps years) ago but I did it. I returned a pair of awful insoles. Why did I listen to that salesman? It was easy. No questions asked.

And I don't know about your Sports Authority by mine here carries nuun and GU gel! I am in heaven!

But onto announcing the winner. The winner was selected via the random number generator at random.org and the lucky number is comment 11!

Congratulations to LAUREN from TX! You just won a $25 gift certificate at Sports Authority so treat yourself to some new running gear, hydration treats, or some energy gels! Whatever you like!

Please email me at lifeasarunningmom@gmail.com with the following information by August 12th. First, choose if you want the e-certificate good online only or the gift card good in stores and online.

For the e-certificate: email me your full name and the email address you want the e-certificate sent to.

For the gift card: email me your full name and the physical mailing address you want the gift card sent to.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you soooo much! I am e-mailing you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Lauren! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!