7.28.2011

Three IV's within 2 days

The standard stomach bug wasn't the standard stomach bug after all. After convincing the doctors that I haven't traveled outside the country or gone camping, and yes I am sure, they are still uncertain about the cause of my ailment but I am finally on the mend....or so I hope.

I had one IV yesterday afternoon followed by an awful night. So I went back today, got two more IV's (all of them the standard saline) and I think I am getting better. I even ate today (and yes, the running mom who eats about 5 times a day went over 24 hours without eating).

So now, back to resting I go and I will be back to blogging, and running, soon.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have felt so bad, My husband had to go to the ER the other night for cutting his finger. There were a lot of people in there with a stomach bug. The doctor said it was one of the worse 'bugs' they had seen in a while. Glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds terrible! Glad you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the kind words. So much better, back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(!! Oh no!!!!! Rest girl, rest and get better quick!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!